Why seek our services?
- Eating Disorders
- Body image issues
- Gastrointestinal issues (IBS, Crohn’s, Celiac, etc.)
- Vegetarianism & Veganism
- Chronic disease management
(Diabetes, Hypertension, High cholesterol, etc.)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Sports nutrition
- General health and well-being
- Prenatal and postnatal nutrition
- Increased energy levels
- Increased muscle mass
Are you pressed for time and cannot make it to one of our offices? We also offer online consultations from the comfort of your home or workplace.
Receipts are provided for insurance purposes after each session
What are the Steps?
During this session which lasts about one hour and a half, we discuss about your goals, lifestyle, medical history and eating habits. Based on your food diary that would have been provided and filled by you prior to this session, we will assess your food intake and eating behaviour. At the end of this session, we will give you some nutritional recommendations as well as actionable strategies to jumpstart your journey to healthy eating.
The frequency of follow-up sessions after the evaluation will discussed with you, taking into consideration your needs and wants.
At the follow-up, we will check-in on your progress and continue to provide you with support, motivation and nutritional recommendations. We will discuss nutrition topics of interest to you and which can help you embrace your journey to healthy eating and develop a sustainable lifestyle.
Here are some examples of topics which can be covered during the follow-up sessions while taking into account your preferences and needs.
- Recipes, snack ideas and meal structure to optimize your well-being
- How to deal with emotional eating
- Managing and decreasing your food cravings
- Implementing the principles of mindful eating
- Decreasing your food compulsions
- Curbing your cravings
- Meal planning and meal preparation strategies
- Decoding the nutrition labels
- One on one grocery visits
- How to manage chronic diseases (Diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Vegetarianism and veganism
Receipts are provided for insurances purposes after each session
Mindful eating Workshops
To help you build a healthy relationship with food and your body
During this 5 series workshops, we will teach you the 10 principles of intuitive eating: namely how to listen to your hunger and fullness cues, how to respect and accept your body, how to focus on the pleasure of eating without having to endure restrictions and therefore attain your true natural weight.
Each workshop lasts about 1.5 hours with 4-5 people per group. This type of workshop offers you a chance to share your struggles with food and we will provide you with a supporting, non-judgmental environment where you will be given the tools to establish a better relationship with food.
Grocery Store Tours
Healthy eating starts by making smart choices at the grocery store
During this fun, interactive and informative session, you will be given all the tools you need to become a skilled shopper as we navigate with you through the grocery aisles. You will learn how to read food labels and ingredients as well as debunk all those nutrition claims.
Our grocery workshop consists of 5 sessions in groups of a maximum of 5 people. Each session is on a specific food group, giving you the nutritional criteria for each food category so you can make the best choices for you and your family. During each session, all the information is provided to you in a booklet and tastings of particular foods of interest are done.
Receipts for insurance purposes are provided
Working with dietitians is cost-effective
- It can reduce health-related lost productivity by up to 64%
- It can decrease disability days by up to 87%
A variety of topics to choose from to best suit
your employees and work environment
- Maximize energy levels and productivity through optimal nutrition
- Decoding nutrition labels & food myths
- Eating well on the go
- Lunch and learn
Our workshops are informative, interactive and tailored to your company’s needs.